Waste electrical and electronic equipment or e-waste is any discarded appliance or device containing a battery, circuit or cable. E-equipment requires electric current or an electromagnetic field to operate. Globally, there is no single e-waste classification format, e.g. in the US, white goods are not included in this category.
- Global E-Waste Monitor 2017:
- Eurostat country recycling rate table:
- E-Waste in Transition:
- Assessment of the Removal of Hazardous Substances from Small Electronic Equipment in Austria:
- Toxic effects of e-waste in Accra, Ghana:
- Holes in the circular economy – e-waste leakage from Europe:
- Global Waste Index: